If you would like to become a member of the New Forest Guild please come along to a meeting and join or download our membership form below and join via email.
- 11 guild meetings a year
- talks from expert speakers at many guild meetings
- mini workshops at many guild meetings
- workshops with experts
- guild newsletter three times a year
- access to library of craft books
- loanable guild equipment including spinning wheels and looms
- discount of subscription to ‘The Journal’ magazine produced by the national association
- 10% off at Frank Herrings of Dorchester
Members benefit from skill sharing from other members, favourable rates for workshops and are able to subscribe (at reduced rates) through the local guild to ‘The Journal’ a quarterly quality magazine published by the Association of Guilds of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers to which the New Forest Guild of Weavers, Spinners and Dyers is affiliated.
There is a sales table at guild meetings, where members can sell items related to our crafts (the guild takes a 10% commission). Members can also join our private facebook group.
Download printable 2021-2022 membership form here
Fees can either be paid by BACS or in person by cash or cheque.
Subscription rates are currently as follows
- Individual membership: £31 (discounted for 2021-22 to £15)
- Junior (under 16yrs) membership: £16 (discounted for 2021-22 to £8)
For 2022 membership has been reduced to half price for existing members due to the significantly reduced programme we had during 2021.
Guild Constitution – amended November 2020
Guild Data Protection Policy (GDPR) – updated February 2019